Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

One of the many great things about attending a blogging conference is that there are lots of opportunities to try free products from sponsors. At Relevant, we received swag bags overflowing with books, jewelry, coupons, and hand-crafted items. One of the conference sponsors, InCourage, a division of DaySpring, offered the attendees beautiful home decor items to try for review as well as the chance to design our own photo Christmas cards on their website.

So if you're on our annual holiday Christmas card list, I implore you to look away right now. I'd hate to ruin the surprise for you.



There were so many personalized design options - from elegant to whimsical to classic to fun - on the Studio DaySpring site that I had a hard time choosing. Eventually I found this one which just seemed perfect for us. I love it's simplicity, the 5X7 size and the sweet verse at the bottom. Plus the kids in the picture are pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

And right now, DaySpring is offering their biggest discount ever - 30%! You can apply the discount to cards, home decor and any of the gifts on their site. Use code SUPER30 at checkout to receive the savings.
Thank you DaySpring for the beautiful Christmas cards!

*Disclaimer: I received 50 personalized photo cards from DaySpring in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment